Ford sells over web BEIJING — Ford Motor Co. has established the first Internet car dealership network in China, called Ford Motor Franchised Dealerships Internet Network. The network is a business-to-consumer system covering Ford's nine Chinese franchised dealerships. The first dealership Web site of Sichuan Pioneer Automotive Co. (pioneer.forddealer.com.cn) began operations in early September and others followed later in the month. Consumers will be able to access the dealership websites ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.