DCAC to intro new models WUHAN — Dongfeng Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd. reportedly will introduce two additions to its Fukang car lineup later this year. Sources at DCAC say the automaker plans to market a full-size Fukang 988 EM, which is expected to be priced at about RMB190,000 (US$22,947). Also due out is a hatchback Fukang AX model, which likely will be priced at over RMB150,000 (US$18,116) and targeted at white-collar workers. In addition to DCAC's new Fukang models, the automaker is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.