Isuzu pursues bus project GUANGZHOU — Isuzu Motors Ltd. enters into a preliminary agreement with the Guangzhou municipal government regarding a bus production joint venture. Under the tentative deal, Isuzu would build buses for local use, a municipal officer reportedly says, most likely in southern China for tour groups and public transportation. Though agreement has been reached, an official pact has yet to be signed, officials say. Isuzu will establish the joint venture with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.