Malaysia, China talk cars BEIJING — Trade and investment ties in the automotive industry top the agenda at August's Beijing talks between Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad and Chinese counterpart Zhu Rongji. Mahathir's three-day visit to the capital city is a mission to increase business ties between the two countries, Malaysian state officials say. Trade talks reportedly are to focus on the automotive, banking and paper pulp industries. Officials say Mahathir plans to address the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.