New Santana debuts SHANGHAI — The first new-generation Santana passenger car rolls off assembly lines at Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. The model, based on the VW Passat B5, will serve as the third incarnation of the popular Santana vehicle. The 1.8L car targets the mid-size, business-car market and is scheduled for mass production and sale in March. Officials say the car will be priced between RMB200,000 and RMB250,000 (US$26,500-US$30,120). Honda sources locally GUANGZHOU — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.