FAW features new Red Flags YUNNAN province — First Automobile Mfg. (Group) Co. Ltd. unveils eight new models of Red Flag sedans here. The cars are expected to appeal to government officials, businessmen and taxi drivers. Observers say the long-bodied L sedan is particularly striking, with a long and graceful appearance and spacious interior. Company officials say the new models are competitively priced and have been upgraded with 18 new technical features. Denso to do road-toll systems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.