DCAC to produce Picasso WUHAN — Dongfeng-Citroen Automobile Co. Ltd.'s Picasso family vehicle is expected to roll off the assembly line later this year. The automaker says the new vehicle has a streamlined appearance with larger windows and a roomier interior than other vehicles. It measures 4.3-m (14.0-ft.) long, 1.7-m (5.74-ft.) wide and 1.64-m (5.38-ft.) high. The Picasso is expected to be priced at RMB240,000 (US$28,995). Auto Shanghai slated SHANGHAI — The ninth International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.