China OKs Suzuki JV BEIJING — Suzuki Motor Corp. says Beijing has approved its second joint venture in China. Under the agreement, Suzuki will produce 100,000 small commercial vehicles annually in a new joint venture in Jiangxi province in southeast China. Jiangxi Changhe Suzuki Automobile Co. reportedly is capitalized at some US$55 million. Volvo wants bus venture SHANGHAI — AB Volvo is negotiating with China to establish a city bus manufacturing joint venture in Shanghai, published ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.