Shanghai Auto chief resigns SHANGHAI — Yu Zichong, chairman of Shanghai Automotive Industry (Group) Co. (SAIC), retires with board-nominated Chen Xiangling waiting in the wings as his successor, a press report here says. Chen is president of SAIC. In a second announcement, Lin Shunan, chairman of the company's board of supervision, also is resigning and will be replaced by Chen Zongde, the firm's deputy party secretary. The changes require the approval of shareholders. Shanghai Auto lists ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China Wrapup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.