BEIJING — China produced 155,600 motor vehicles in October, rising 13.4% over the same month 1997, and sold 141,400 units, up nearly 4%, the China Assn. of Automotive Industry says. October's production was 9% higher than November 1997, while sales were 1% higher. During the January-October period, the country turned out 1.33 million motor vehicles, selling 1.287 million units and rising 1.24% and 0.69%, respectively, year-on-year. Compared with same period last year, production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's automotive inventories build first nine months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.