China's Changan Auto Co. Ltd. plans to launch production of a hybrid-electric minivan in 2008. The Changan CV9 Hybrid was unveiled at the China Science and Technology Innovation Achievements Exhibition in January. Changan CV9 Hybrid “The CV9 Hybrid is in the industrialization research stage and will be introduced in 2008,” the auto maker says in a statement. The vehicle is based on the Landwind Fengshang CV9, a minivan that bowed at last year's Shanghai auto show. Production of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Changan to Launch Hybrid Minivan in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.