The city government of Karachi, Pakistan, extends support to First Auto Works, which plans to set up an assembly plant for diesel and compressed natural gas-powered buses in Karachi, city officials say. FAW entered into a technology transfer agreement with the Automobile Corp. of Pakistan for the creation of a plant, which would produce about 150 buses monthly. The city government likely will become a stakeholder in the project, officials say, providing land and other essential ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Firm Establishes Bus Plant in Pakistan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.