Chinese auto makers could capture 10% of total sales in Australia in five years, predicts one industry executive. Ateco Automotive Pty Ltd. Managing Director Ric Hull, who heads Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. and Chery Automobiles Co. Ltd. in Australia, sees sales accelerating when Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd. and Chery launch compact passenger cars later this year. “I really don't know how fast it will happen, but it has the potential to happen very quickly,” Hull tells the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese to Hold 10% of Oz Market by 2015, Says Industry Exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.