The Chevrolet Malibu, Kia Rio, Mercedes-Benz B-Class and C-Class Coupe, Range Rover Evoque, Subaru XV, VW Beetle and VW Up! receive the top safety rating of five stars as the European New Car Assessment Program issues its last ratings of the year. Six models are awarded four stars: Chinese newcomers, the Geely Emgrand EC7 and SAIC MG6, as well as the Fiat Panda, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jaguar XF and Renault Fluence ZE electric vehicle. Europe NCAP says the 4-star ratings for the SAIC MG6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Makes Earn High Euro Safety Rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.