BEIJING — General Motors Corp. awards 15 Chinese scientists and engineers with the GM Science and Technology Achievement Award at a ceremony at the Great Hall of the People. The group was honored for making significant contributions in research and development related to the automotive industry, including materials and components, manufacturing technology, new energy, computer science and engineering, electronic systems, automation, environmental protection, emission control and vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese scientists win GM awards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.