Chrysler’s Super Bowl ad, featuring rap superstar Eminem against a backdrop of a gritty but resilient Detroit, has garnered national attention, but it has done little to change public perception of the auto maker, according to a newly released survey. Auto-shopping website PSCars.com, says the ad, which has stirred a sense of pride among Detroit-area residents, was “confusing” to 76% of the 2,000 respondents of a poll it conducted. Spokesman Evan Sneider says most of those surveyed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Ad Not So Super, Survey Reveals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.