CHICAGO – Only a week after announcing it will add 1,000 jobs at its Belvidere, IL, assembly plant, Chrysler Group details plans to add another 500 jobs by building a parts sorting center next to the facility. The center is the result of the largest minority contract ever awarded by Chrysler Group, a $200 million pact that calls for TDS/US of Brownstown, MI, a Detroit suburb, to oversee its operation. Chrysler’s Belvidere plant. "This is an investment in the future of Belvidere, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Add Parts Center to Belvidere" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.