DETROIT – Chrysler Group signals its intent to be the convertible leader “from the top down” with the unveiling of three new products for open-air driving at the North American International Auto Show here. Topping the list is the ’05 Chrysler Crossfire roadster, a variant on the fetching Crossfire coupe with a hard top that retracts in 22 seconds. More affordable will be the ’05 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible with a power soft top, which joins the sedan in production at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Adds Convertible Trio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.