TOKYO – As part of a plan to increase annual sales in Japan from roughly 6,000 units currently to 10,000 by 2007, Chrysler Group will introduce three new models into the world’s second-largest automotive market during the next 12 months. The Crossfire coupe will arrive at dealerships in December, followed by the PT Cruiser Cabrio in the spring and the 300C sedan during second-half 2004, Joe Eberhardt, Chrysler executive vice president-global sales and marketing, says at the auto show ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Adds Three Models to Japan Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.