The Chrysler Group is beefing up its warranty on certified pre-owned vehicles by adding a 3-month/3,000-mile (4,828-km) maximum-care limited warranty. The addition only applies to those certified pre-owned vehicles that carry the 7-year/70,000-mile transferable new vehicle warranty (’03 models and beyond) and the eight/80 powertrain limited warranty currently offered. The maximum-care warranty includes full component coverage and provides coverage for oil changes and routine maintenance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Adds Warranty on Used Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.