TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Chrysler Group appoints Craig Corrington to vice president–assembly, stamping and component operations. His new position includes responsibility for all Chrysler assembly, stamping and component facilities throughout North America. Corrington was previously vice president–truck and activity vehicle assembly, stamping and component operations. Chrysler had divided assembly operation oversight between truck/activity vehicles and minivan/passenger cars until ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Appoints Assembly Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.