Chrysler Group appoints Joe ChamaSrour to president of DaimlerChrysler de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. effective Jan. 1. ChamaSrour will oversee all sales, production and service operations in the country and will report directly to Joe Eberhardt, Chrysler executive vice president-global sales, marketing and service. The auto maker also makes several executive appointments in its procurement and supply organization. Robert Schott, most recently director-procurement at Mercedes-Benz passenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Appoints New Executives for Mexico, Procurement Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.