Chrysler Group announces the appointment of two new executives to the product development department. Stephen Bartoli is named vice president-strategy, responsible for developing and directing strategy for the company’s product lineup and supporting the corporate strategic-planning process. He also will work to ensure that all Chrysler Group brands use common processes in the areas of technology integration, safety, fuel economy and product development. Mark Chernoby is appointed vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Appoints Product Development Execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.