NEW YORK – Despite plummeting fullsize pickup sales, Dodge is planning its biggest marketing effort of the year for the debut of the ’09 Ram, says Chrysler LLC’s chief marketing officer. “We’re not holding anything back on our Ram marketing launch,” Deborah Meyer says. About 1,000 of the new Rams already have arrived at dealers ahead of the official Oct. 19 launch date. The rollout will be supported with a big TV ad campaign during the football season, but Dodge is planning to sharply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Back Ram Launch With Big Ad Spending" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.