MARYSVILLE, MI – ZF Friedrichschafen AG will supply the “majority” of axles for Chrysler LLC’s next generation of vehicles, the embattled auto maker’s vice chairman and president says. Current Chrysler vendors Dana Corp. and American Axle Mfg. & Holdings Inc. will supply “specialty” products, but ZF will get the lion’s share of the auto maker’s near-term business, Tom LaSorda says during an event to unveil details of a Chrysler-ZF partnership. In early 2010, ZF will begin producing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Banks Heavily on ZF" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.