NEW YORK – With its sales taking a steep dive in the year’s first two months, the Chrysler brand nevertheless is well-positioned to succeed in this era of skyrocketing fuel prices. So says Olivier Francois, president and CEO of Chrysler and Fiat’s Lancia brands. He describes himself as a Frenchman who comes to Detroit via Italy. The flamboyant executive tells a group of auto writers at a recent press conference here the Chrysler brand is poised to spring back, despite the absence of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Brand Chief Remains Confident Despite Falling Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642