Chrysler Group says it sold a record number of Chrysler products for the month of August on the strength of its 300 Series sedan and Stow ’n Go-equipped Town & Country minivans. Light-vehicle deliveries for the auto maker in August increased 1% vs. like-2003, while incentives stayed flat from July levels, says Gary Dilts, senior vice president-sales. Chrysler’s ability to maintain sales momentum on a year-over-year basis, despite an estimated 8%-10% industry decline during the month, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Brand Rolls to Record August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.