DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is recalling 464,315 ’01- and ’02-model PT Cruisers because of possible fuel leak problems. Chrysler says it has received no complaints associated with the problems. Chrysler will remedy the first, involving a possible fuel pump leak, by installing a secondary seal to the fuel pump. Of the vehicles being recalled, a quarter also have a problem with the underhood fuel supply line, which could rub against the air conditioning service port and cause a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Calls Back PT Cruisers for Fuel Leak Problems" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.