Expect Chrysler Canada to capitalize on its market-leading sales momentum when the auto maker introduces its all-new small car next year, says Chrysler Canada President and CEO Reid Bigland. Through June, the auto maker’s sales were tracking 15% ahead of like-2010, far surpassing the industry’s 2.6% uptick, according to Ward’s data. In addition, Chrysler’s 1.6% market-share jump to 15% was the largest gain by any auto maker. “That’s without a strong C-car,” Bigland tells Ward’s, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Canada Boss Anxious for Small Car; Expects Moderate H2 Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.