WINDSOR, ON – Expect Chrysler Canada Inc. to continue its winning ways this month, says Reid Bigland, the company’s president and CEO. February’s 12% sales jump, compared with like-2009, marked the auto maker’s third consecutive month of year-over-year gains, according to Ward’s data. “I don’t intend to break that,” Bigland says of the streak. Bigland attributes Chrysler’s momentum to strong demand for the Dodge Journey cross/utility vehicle and Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Canada Chief Confident" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.