AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler is expected this week to determine how many models will feature the badge of its performance-oriented SRT brand. The ’12 lineup features four SRT8 models, as the Dodge Charger, Chrysler 300 and Jeep Grand Cherokee join the Dodge Challenger, which bowed as an SRT in ’11. The brand has offered 10 models over the years, ranging from the Dodge SRT4, based on the Dodge Neon compact car, to the Dodge Ram SRT10, touted by the Guinness Book of World Records as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Capping SRT Model Proliferation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.