Chrysler LLC’s collaboration with China-based Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. is still in the formative stages, executives say. “We have a fairly long-term study continuing with Chery and while we have not a specific operating plan that’s been released yet, those discussions continue,” says President and Vice-Chairman Jim Press. His remarks, made during a teleconference outlining Chrysler’s record-level sales outside North America, echo a November Ward’s report that said its B-car plans for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler, Chery Still in Talking Stage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.