Chrysler Group says it will invest $419 million to take its Belvidere, IL, small-car plant to a “whole new level” of manufacturing flexibility. The investment includes the addition of a second shift, which should result in the addition of up to 1,000 jobs at the plant, taking employment up to 3,200 employees. Chrysler Belvidere, IL, plant produces the Dodge Neon. The Belvidere plant will produce vehicles built off the C/D-segment platform developed jointly between Chrysler and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Commits $419 Million to Belvidere" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.