CANBERRA – Chrysler Group is launching its new open-top Crossfire Roadster to the Australian market just in time for the start of the springtime convertible season. Crossfire hits Australian dealers later this month. The Crossfire Roadster is priced at A$75,990 ($53,712) including choice of two transmissions – a 6-speed manual or 5-speed automatic with AutoStick. A 3.2L V-6 is the only engine offered. Standard equipment includes heated power leather seats, power windows, cruise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Bows in Oz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.