AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler-brand executives say they are pleased with the response to their first round of “Premiere” events held at more than 2,100 participating dealerships throughout the U.S. on April 22. The auto maker says an average of between 100-200 customers or potential customers visited each dealership during the events. (See related story: Chrysler Goes Hollywood With Premiere Events) ’05 Chrysler 300 The programs provided attendees with the opportunity to become familiar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Declares Premiere Events a Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.