Chrysler LLC plans to enter the electric-vehicle market with models for fleet-testing as early as 2009, most likely with a product reportedly capable of a 40-mile (64-km) range and hundreds of additional miles with the assistance of a small gasoline engine. Chrysler reveals four vehicles to the cable television news outlet CNBC this morning. They include a prototype Dodge performance car, Chrysler Town & Country minivan, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, plus a city-car concept. The cars are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to Detail Electric-Vehicle Plans Later Today" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.