AUBURN HILLS, MI – Last summer, officials at Global Engine Mfg. Alliance LLC (GEMA) crowed about saving its joint-venture partners more than $100 million a year in development and production costs for a new lineup of 4-cyl. engines because of economies of scale and innovative purchasing strategies. Dual variable valve timing components will put new Chrysler engines at the head of the pack. Thursday the Chrysler Group, one of three GEMA partners and co-developers of the so-called ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Details New 4-cyl. Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.