PALM SPRINGS, CA – The Chrysler Group may be on to something. Although officials from the Chrysler arm of DaimlerChrysler AG have insisted to the press and investors they have every intention of reversing the company’s loss-making business model and invigorating the languid product line, it has become a tiring tale. Big, bright grillework, bulbous wheel arches for 300 sedans. Both communities essentially seem to be at the “put-up-or-shut-up” point of judgment regarding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler, Dodge Rear-Drives Strive to Revive American-Car Reputation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.