Canadian light-vehicle sales slid 24.8% in February to 79,961 units, from year-ago’s 110,805, based on a daily selling rate. Chrysler LLC managed to outsell its Canadian competitors, despite a 23.6% drop in deliveries to 11,923 vehicles, from prior-year’s 16,332, squeaking past Ford Motor Co. of Canada with 11,942 units and General Motors of Canada Ltd. with 11,421. Related document: <em>Ward’s</em> Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand, February 2009 Chrysler’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Dominates Canada February Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.