Chrysler Group LLC is striving to eliminate practices that “get in the way of suppliers and what they need to do,” says one of the auto maker’s senior director-supplier relations. Sig Huber says suppliers will learn what that means next month if they attend Chrysler’s supplier training sessions in Auburn Hills, MI. “We’ve had a lot of business-process changes since October-November of last year,” he tells Ward’s. Those changes, which number about 50, evolved from suggestions made by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Expands Supplier Outreach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.