BIRMINGHAM, MI – Improved feature content, lower sticker prices and the desertion of two competitors lead Chrysler Group to anticipate a hike in its already chart-topping share of the minivan market. “We’re expecting an increase,” says Steven Landry, executive vice president-NAFTA sales, global marketing, service and parts. Through June, the auto maker accounted for 30% of U.S. minivan sales, up slightly over last year even though total minivan deliveries are down 20% to 425,562, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Expects Minivan Market Share Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.