AUSTIN, TX – Chrysler Group expects to post double-digit percentage sales gains in October, thanks to its latest round of incentives and early lease-termination program. Dodge Ram posting strong sales through September. Chrysler deliveries fell 15% in September, prompting the auto maker to initiate new incentives, including a $3,000 cash-back offer on the Chrysler Pacifica. “Sales in October look very good,” Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard says during a media preview ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Expects Sales Gain in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.