AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler LLC is reviewing the effectiveness of its customer call-center in India because call-takers have demonstrated a limited understanding of North American car culture. “We’re kind of re-evaluating,” Chrysler’s Chief Customer Officer Doug Betts says of the offshore call center operated by U.S.-based customer-relationship consultancy Convergys Corp. The auto maker has no qualms with the communications skills or professionalism of the India-based call-takers, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Fears Disconnect Between Customers, Indian Call Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642