Chrysler Group LLC CEO Sergio Marchionne provides a more detailed peek under the auto maker’s tent today by outlining planned and envisioned platform-sharing with alliance-partner Fiat Automobiles SpA. Fiat will contribute three platforms to Chrysler, while there is a “possible” Alfa Romeo or Maserati application for the pentastar company’s Jeep Grand Cherokee platform, Marchionne says. And there is a “real” chance an Italian-brand utility vehicle with Grand Cherokee bones could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler-Fiat Platform Strategy Taking Shape" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.