ROMULUS, MI – Chrysler LLC has suspended its aggressive-of-late pursuit of partnerships in a bid to conclude a proposed deal that would give Fiat Auto Group an ownership stake in return for technology. “We’ve always been open (to partnerships),” Chrysler Vice Chairman and President Jim Press says, noting past agreements with Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. “But now that we are in talks with Fiat, we are not speaking with any other company about anything in the future ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler-Fiat Talks Intensify" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.