North American manufacturers are charging ahead in April, with most on track for output above what was planned for the period at the beginning of the month. Ward’s estimates North American vehicle output will be 1.443 million units, or 41,400 units ahead of what was scheduled for the month. The April estimate marks a 4.3% improvement from same-month 2003 and the third consecutive month production outdid year-ago. (See related data: Ward’s North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler, Ford, Toyota Leading North American Plants to April Production Overbuild" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.