Chrysler LLC’s Australian unit marks 24 consecutive months of growth, with a record 1,108 units sold in July. Since returning to the local market in 1994 with the Jeep Wrangler, Chrysler has expanded its range to now include the Jeep Grand Cherokee and Commander; Chrysler PT Cruiser, Crossfire 2-seat sports car, Voyager minivan and 300 sedan; plus its latest entry, the Dodge Caliber small car. The Australian subsidiary sold 273 Chrysler, 587 Jeep and 240 Dodge vehicles in July, as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Gains Traction as Oz Sales Soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.