DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group is recalling 545,000 Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler minivans and 95,000 Jeep Wranglers. Minivans being called back for repairs include Dodge Caravans, Plymouth Voyagers and Chrysler Town & Country models built between June 1996 and October 1998. A piece of sound insulation can fall into the rear seat belt assembly, which could cause the belts to fail. Jeep Wranglers built between June 2000 and December 2001 are being recalled due to faulty ignition ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler, GM, Toyota Hit with Recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.