In a month of surprises, Chrysler LLC names former Toyota Motor Sales Inc.’s luxury Lexus division executive Deborah Wahl Meyer to vice president and chief marketing officer, a move that ushers more change in the top ranks of the Detroit auto maker. Earlier in August, Chrysler capped its transition from the former DaimlerChrysler AG to a majority ownership by private-equity group Cerberus Capital Management LP with the surprise appointment of outsider Robert Nardelli to Chairman and CEO. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Grabs Lexus Exec for Top Marketing Post" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.