DETROIT – DaimlerChrysler AG’s Chrysler Group will extend its 7-year, 100,000-mile “Home for the Holidays” powertrain protection plan. The plan covers all new ’01- and ’02-model Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep vehicles purchased from now until March 31. Jim Schroer, Chrysler’s executive vice president of global sales and marketing, says “Home for the Holidays,” launched before Thanksgiving, has been a success, drawing buyers into showrooms and distracting them from the “deal” advertising other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Group Extends Powertrain Warranty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.